Sometimes your “team” needs some positive energy to keep moving forward. Are you and your co-worker feeling the sweat from a fast-approaching deadline? Are your kids studying hard for upcoming tests? Are your child and their friends working diligently on a school project? Does your kid’s team need a boost before the big game?
These no-bake energy balls are loaded with protein to give your crew a boost when their energy gets low, plus these labels will help encourage them to keep working hard.
Here’s what’s awesome about these protein snacks:
- They only take minutes to make.
- They are healthy.
- They are loaded with protein, which means it will give you an energy boost.
- You can easily modify the recipe with your favorite ingredients.
- They are a perfect to-go snack.
I just mixed chocolate chips into the energy balls. Here is a list of other add-ins you can include:
- Chopped nuts: almonds, pecans, cashews
- Cacao or cocoa powder (whichever you prefer or have on hand)
- Dried fruit: raisins, cranberries, apricots, pineapple
- Coconut flakes
- White chocolate chips or butterscotch chips
- M&Ms or Reese’s Pieces
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of ground flax seed
- ½ cup of peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Home printer
- Clear bags
- OL3491KW – White Cardstock – 2″ x 2″ Square Printable Tag
- Large mixing bowl
- Free downloadable printables
Step 1: Mix ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
Step 2: Place the bowl in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
Step 3: Print out free downloadable labels from your home printer.
Step 4: With your hands, roll the mixture into bite-size balls.
Step 5: Place energy balls into clear plastic bags. Tie a piece of yarn or ribbon around the bag and add the cardstock tag that you printed.
Step 6: Pass out these protein-packed treats and give your crew a boost.