Growing up, football was a staple in my house. Each weekend in the fall, the TV would be blasting with both college and pro games. My brother would often quiz me on the teams, their logos, what city they were from and other fun facts. I’ll admit, I was more fascinated by the teams’ logos and colors than anything else. For example, why are the helmets for the Brown’s orange? I’ll never understand that one!
Anyways, the big game is coming up. While the game isn’t as interesting to me as the commercials are, I do love gathering with my family to watch the big game (or in my case to cry at some sappy beer commercial where horses are rescuing a dog.)
So, here are some easy-to-make football party decorations that are sure to score you a touchdown with your friends. What’s great about these labels and ideas is that you can use them for tailgating parties next year.
Just download the labels below:
- Water bottles (I used my local grocery store brand because I didn’t want the bottle caps to distract from the color scheme)
- OL435 8.1875” x 1.375” eco water bottle labels
Step 1: Remove the label already on the bottle.
Step 2: Stick a new label on the bottle. Make sure you place it where the other one used to be.
- Black and white striped snack boxes (I bought these from Walmart.com)
- Yellow cocktail napkins
- OL5375 2” circle labels
Step 1: Open up your box and place a label on the side.
Step 2: Place a yellow cocktail napkin inside the box.
Step 3: Fill your box with pretzels, popcorn or your favorite snack mix.
- Cupcakes (make your own or buy some from the store)
- Black and white striped paper straws
- OL5375 2” circle labels (printed and non printed)
Step 1: Cut your striped paper straws in half.
Step 2: Stick a printed label on one side of the straw.
Step 3: Stick a plain white label on the other side of the straw.
Step 4: Stick the straw in the top of your cupcake.
Enjoy the game!