School’s starting all around the nation. Supplies need to be acquired. Summer homework needs to be turned in. And drab lockers will need a makeover. Luckily for you, this bottle cap magnet craft is simple and super fun to do!
What You’ll Need:
- Bottle cap multi-pack
- E6000 clear craft adhesive
- 1″ circle labels
- Epoxy Stickers
- Ceramic disc magnets 3/4″
Creating the labels:
If you are looking to craft your own magnet designs, you can use Maestro Label Designer. Load up the blank template for ol1025 (the 1″ circle labels) and craft up something great! I’ve also provided several printables below that you can use to decorate your locker. All you have to do is click on the image to download them!
You can even write messages on blank labels for a personal touch.
Crafting the magnets:
1. Print out your label designs on the 1″ circle labels.
2. Place your label printable on the top of a bottle cap.
3. Put the epoxy sticker over the top of the label.
4. Place the glue on the bottom of the bottle cap and the magnet over it and your invention is complete!
Now get crafting and head back to school in style with these fun bottle cap locker magnets!