Looking for a fun way to countdown Easter with your kids? Kelly from Handmade by Kelly has created this adorable DIY project you can do to make each day exciting leading to Easter Sunday.
They’ll have a blast opening up an egg each day to reveal the sweet treat inside.
All you need are:
- Assorted plastic Easter eggs
- OL1025WX 1″ circle labels
- Glue dots/hot glue
- Jellybeans (or other sweet treat)
- Craft knife/box cutter
- Foam board
- Washi tape
- Countdown to Easter Free printable!
- Use the printable to print your labels.
- Fill the plastics eggs with the candy of your choosing.
- With the craft knife/box cutter, cut the board to the dimensions you need.
- Use washi tape to decorate the side of the board.
- Use glue dots or hot glue to stick the Easter eggs to the board.
Let the countdown begin! And Happy Easter from OnlineLabels.com.