Looking for a cute DIY homemade gift idea? Give the gift of pancakes! This post will give everything you need to make Chocolate Chip Funfetti Pancake kits in a jar. We’ve included an easy to follow recipe and a free printable jar label, designed by our friend Kelly Ladd at Handmade By Kelly. Your friends will love whipping up a warm fluffy batch of delicious gourmet funfetti pancakes.
What you’ll need:
- 1 quart smooth Mason jars (I purchased these at Target)
- 2” circle labels (OL5375WX) from OnlineLabels.com
- 5” x 2.125” rectangle with round edge labels (OL3043WX) from OnlineLabels.com
- Free printable labels (listed below)
- Bakers twine for decoration
Here is the Funfetti Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix recipe. Serves 8.
- 2 cups of sifted flour
- 2 Tbsp of sugar
- 2 Tbsp of baking powder
- 3/4 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of rainbow sprinkles (or more if you like)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- 4 Tbsp of melted butter
Mix together the wet and dry ingredients. Pour. Brown. Flip. Eat.
It’s that easy!