Don’t Eat Kittens Try Honey Bunny
Posted By: Matt Hamilton
I don’t know anyone that eats kittens but I’ve got the perfect recipe for those of you that want to try bunny. Recharge this Easter, or at your next event with some delicious Honey Bunny Trail Mix. This trail mix is super easy to make and will satisfy your sweet tooth while delivering protein packed peanuts for energy.
- 2 cups mini pretzels (bunny shaped)
- 2 cups corn Chex
- 2 cups rice Chex
- 2 cups peanuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 stick salted butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 – 1 cup M&M’s (Easter)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
Below you will see some pictures taken by Kim. If you want to get all of the details, a FREE printable and instructions on how to make the best treat this side of the Mississippi, then read her DIY Honey Bunny Trail Mix tutorial here.
- Wacky stick on bunny eyes from your local craft shop.
- Glass Bottles/Jars “Hoarding Required” (Starbucks Instant Coffee bottles were uses in this post)
- Cupcake Papers
Craft on and have a hoppy day :)=