FREEBIE! Merry Christmas Tags Printable and Handmade Chex Mix Gift Idea
Tis the season for giving and with this magical Merry Christmas gift tag set from our friends at Amanda’s Parties To Go you can give a gift made with love. In this post you will learn how to create a unique handmade gift by using Twine, Mason Jars, Small Pieces of Fabric, Candy Canes and of course label sheets.
Written By: Amanda Parker
– Chex Mix Muddy Buddies (I found large size bags at Sams Club)
– Box of Chocolate Chex cereal (I found mine at Walmart)
– Bag of Mini Pretzel Twists
– Bag of Christmas M&Ms
I LOVE that you can find Muddy Buddies already made up this time of year. If you can’t find the mixture, here is a recipe for this part of the mix: MUDDY BUDDY RECIPE
two large bowls and mix together.
TO MAKE THE JARS:
1. Use Quart size mason jars. I found a dozen at Walmart for about $11. Fill each jar with your Chocolate Chex Mix
2. Place the circle lid on the top of the jar
3. Cut circles from a Christmas fabric approximately 5 1/4″ in diameter. Use pinking shears for a fun edging if you have a pair. Screw on the jar lid over the fabric circle.
4. Using hot glue, adhere an approximately 3/4″ wide ribbon to the side of the jar lid.
5. Wrap some red & white bakers twine around the jar lid a few times and tie into a bow.
6. Add a candy cane under the bow for a sweet embellishment.