Are you trying to Design Your Own Labels For Candles, but can’t figure out where to start? First and foremost; don’t worry. You’re not the only one that’s ever run into a design block and we’ve got plenty of resources here to help you Create Your Own Labels for Candles!
So where do you begin? You can start by going to the Labels for Candles portion of OnlineLabels.com’s Customer Creations section and browsing through some of the amazing ideas that were created by other OnlineLabels.com customers.
After you’ve viewed other’s creations, follow these steps to Create Your Own Labels for Candles:
1. Look at the container that your candle is in and figure out WHERE to place your label(s). Is your candle in a metal tin? If so, you can place the label on top of the tin and/or on the sides. Is your label in a glass container with a curved top? It will be difficult to make the label fit correctly on that round top, so you should stick to just putting the label on the side.
2. Once you’ve decided where to place the label, you should pick a LABEL SHAPE. Keep the shape of the container in mind when selecting a shape. If your container is curved, with no straight lines on it, a round label may be the best way to go. If your candle container has hard edges to it, you should avoid label shapes with curves and use square or rectangle shaped labels.
3. Now that you’ve got the location and shape in mind, grab a tape measure and measure the area you’d like to place your label. OnlineLabels.com offers a size slider that makes it very easy to narrow your search and find the exact label sizes you’re looking for.
4. Choose your color scheme. Start by looking at the color of the candle and choose a color scheme that you like to go along with it. By choosing your color scheme before hand, you give yourself the ability to be flexible now. If you don’t like the scheme, it’s easier to swap a color for another now, rather than taking the time to change elements of the Label Design in the Design Software.
5. Figure out what type of design you’d like to use. If you’re stuck on this step, go back to the Customer Creations section and look through the other Labels for Candles that have been created by OnlineLabels.com customers. Make note of the designs you like the best and take a closer look at the elements that make up the design. Are you going to place a monogrammed label on the candle? Do you prefer to have an image or will the label be all text? What was the label material like? Did it have color to it? Was it clear? These are all questions you need to ask yourself in order to make the most of your design.
6. Go create it! One of the easiest ways to design your own Labels for Candles is to use OnlineLabels.com Label Design Software, Maestro Label Designer. Simply choose the label shape that you picked in step 2 and Maestro Label Design Software will automatically load the shape for you. From there, all you have to do is add your pre-selected colors, text, and images you chose in the previous steps.