How To Organize Your Family Move
Summer is almost here, the kids are ready for a break from school so it’s a perfect time for your family to start looking for a new home and planning the big move. Finding a place to live is hard enough but making your move without pulling your hair out is another thing. Moving your family is a full time job and will require you to use the old noggin. We suggest you come up with a system like our friend Shannon did from Organizing Made Fun. Below are some simple steps and tips to follow that will turn you into a well oiled moving machine!
Step #1 – Create a log & gather supplies
Step #2 Create a color code system with labels
Read the full article here Organizing Your Move
Here are some other helpful moving resources:
- Moving Tips For Dog Owners by NYDailyNews.com - Follow some simple steps to help ease your dog into its new home.
- 10 Moving Tips That Work by The Wicker House – Some awesome tips that are priceless tidbits of moving knowledge.
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Your Move by CrunchyFrugalista.com – Moving is majorly expensive, learn how to save some cashola to easy the pain.
- How To Safely Pack & Move Plates by TheFrugalGirls.com – Learn how to make your prized plates arrive safely at your new digs.
Be sure to take a look at some of these great label colors so you can create a color code system for your next move.
- Green Up Your Move (thelittlegreenplaypen.wordpress.com)
- Planning the Big Move From an Apartment: Top 5 Tasks on the Apartment Moving Checklist (epicahome.com)